Golden Age Project EQ-73
The class-A circuit used in the Golden Age Project EQ-73 is similar to the EQ section in the classic Neve 1073 module, but without the high pass filter. Additional frequencies have been added and the mid frequency band uses two inductors, the higher value of the second one is used for the two lowest frequencies, 160 Hz and 240 Hz, to achieve a suitable response.
- The sound character is warm, punchy, sweet and musical. These classic characteristics have been heard on countless recordings through the years and it is a versatile sound that works very well on most sound sources and in most genres.
- The EQ-73 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 20 Hz to 24 kHz.
- The Low and High frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is of the bell type.
- The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band.
- There are separate bypass switches for all three bands.
- The EQ-73 is made to be used together with one of our PRE-73 models that has an Insert jack. It can also be used with many other units that has a low level insert jack.
- Combining a PRE-73 and an EQ-73, and using a UNITE rack kit to mount them together, one will get a 19-inch 1073-style unit at a low cost and with a great sound!
for more info or to purchase.
Paul's Boutique buys, sells, trades, rents and consigns the finest in vintage musical instruments, amps, effects and recording equipment.
Paul's Boutique is at:
69½ Nassau St.
M5T 1M6 Canada
7 days/week, 12pm-7pm
to make a payment online via PayPal. NOTE: This is only for buyers who have already arranged for the sale of an item. Please do not attempt to purchase an item without first contacting Paul's Boutique.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Click here
to calculate a currency conversion to or from Canadian dollars.
for our Terms of Sale and Returns Policy